Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Nigeria @ 51: The Reflections Series.

It's been quite a long time now. I mean the very short break I took from writing; trust me, such holidays are occasional necessity that must be gladly embraced. I think I'm the better for it right now as I prepare to move my pen, mind, and brain to purpose.

To the task at hand: in another couple of weeks Nigerians will be celebrating the nation at 51! While the Government would put up the most brilliant of opinion that we have got everything to celebrate, liberal critics and conservative analysts would posit otherwise. Though not a contest, whoever wins irrespective, the fact remains there are issues that begs attention.

So, join me as I take you through "Nigeria @ 51: The Reflections Series" starting from October 1, 2011.
Till then, keep working towards the revival of Nigeria.

Alamu Samson.

No comments:

Post a Comment