Monday, June 27, 2011

Every Moment Lesson...



Perhaps I could motivate you with this recent experience I had...
Some days ago I found myself developing love for PlayStation2. What however fascinates me most wasn't the love I had for the game, but the passion, zeal, hunger and commitment I put into mastering the tricks.
Sooner than I thought, I found myself staying glued to the T.V screen, practicing stopovers, shooting, dribbling, sprints, nodding, pullouts, and passing. Now as I write, I even have become a hard nut to crack for my teachers.
But then, this morning I woke up on the reflective side of my bed and a thought flashed up; “what if I had put the same level of dedication to some of the things that had hitherto proved difficult for me to learn, it means I could have been a master of a host of them by now"!
The question here is very simple: what are those things you've found quite difficult coping with? It's as easy as a, b, c, 1, 2, 3, blah blah blah... You only need to condition your mind to accept this. Dare to do it 'cos you've got the cutting edge!

No comments:

Post a Comment