Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Dream Team: 2012 Under The Microscope Of A Soul That Seeketh.


Obviously, the enthusiasm is no longer tripping as 2012 is 4 days gone already! This reality notwithstanding, 363/4 days is no small a battle to fight. One of the few writings that set my mood for 11:59pm, December 31, 2011 was Gbemi Akande’s note on team. I had just finished working on some media items in the studio, and was about shutting the system down when God inspired me to design the picture you are seeing in this piece. I rushed it through on Corel Draw 11 and was soon at watch night service at a Boko Haram-proofed cathedral.

At about 11:57pm, I found myself still crying to God asking my long-standing question, “God, what is the blueprint for 2012?” It was just then He told me He did not ask me to design the pix for fun or the sake of it. I present to you the blueprint for 2012 – My Dream Team; and just so you know, we will be playing a 4-1-4-1 formation. I hope someone is not envying my first 11, or my whole team. On a different note however, I expected someone to see beyond the Samson-centered composition, and grab the underlining message.

One critical reality you must factor in this year is the necessity of a blueprint, and the instrumentality of good friendship, relationships, and team to its eventual success. While you will need to make frantic efforts to cultivate good ones, you should also make concerted efforts to revive and refocus the deteriorating ones. Do not be arrogant about anything. You will need a crack team to go all the way in 2012.


While I may not be able to let you in on the mystery of my own blueprint, I believe unveiling my Dream Team should do more than motivating and inspiring you. Oh! Lest I forget; if you are not on my Dream Team, then you may want to up your game. Transfer window will soon open! Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

To your success in 2012.

Alamu Samson.

No comments:

Post a Comment